• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Memphis, Tennessee area smokers/shops?

Yeahthatsme

So I was just informed yesterday by my dear mother that I'm going to be attending a wedding in Memphis this coming weekend. The ceremony isn't until 6pm on Saturday, we're arriving friday night, so I have a bit of time to scope out a few shops and maybe meet up for a smoke if anybody is around.

I say BAH on your timing. I will be in New Orleans this week-end, or I would meet you. If you go to Beale Street and like beer hit the Flying Saucer. They have a good selection of beer and allow cigars on the patio. I don't know what the temps are going to be like this week-end. Don't buy cigars there though I don't think the prices are very good. Depending on where you are I would suggest either Tinderbox location. You can try Tobacco Corner, but I haven't felt good in there. PM if you have anymore questions. Wish I could join you.

Bah indeed, oh well. I'll try to check out the tinderbox, I found another shop just from google searches, "Memphis Tobacco Bowl" that I may check out, time allowing. Thanks for the info!