• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

MERRY CHRISTMAS BREEDY

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
Well well well Mr. Reedy, there's been a lot of debate on what list you belong to this year. Much to my disappointment, Mrs. Claus made the ruling that 'being from Ohio' is not a disqualifier of the nice list. Unfortunately, USPS LOST your Christmas list, so I'll need you to write me a new one. Behave yourself, I'm always watching..... Always....

Santa almost forgot to ask. Do you have a sweetheart in your life that might like a little something. Not THAT kind of ‘a little something’.. Get your mind out of the gutter. Speaking of gutters, have you cleaned yours since last year? Rudolph left a little present that rolled down the roof..

@Breedy

Last edited:
Santa, Sneedy is one of the good guys, treat him good!!

Santa, don't listen to these guys I'm probably not on the nice list. It's funny you mention my gutters. I just had them replaced... Guess I know why the guys were cussing so much.

The Mrs and I both enjoy red wine and she has even began drinking bourbon "as long as it's smooth".

I have not bought/smoked an recent production Cubans but otherwise am open to trying new things... So if you have a spare moment on Christmas eve, perhaps we can exchange "packages".

Brandon

Santa, don't listen to these guys I'm probably not on the nice list. It's funny you mention my gutters. I just had them replaced... Guess I know why the guys were cussing so much.

The Mrs and I both enjoy red wine and she has even began drinking bourbon "as long as it's smooth".

I have not bought/smoked an recent production Cubans but otherwise am open to trying new things... So if you have a spare moment on Christmas eve, perhaps we can exchange "packages".

Brandon
I think this Jolly old man can find something to suit your needs. Final question, what size shirt do you wear?

HoHoHoly shit! That’s fantastic news. Santa’s got something special for you!

@Breedy

I hope this package brings you as much joy as it brought me! Stay safe and behave yourself!

MEEERRRRRRYYYYYYYYYY
CHRIIIIIIISSTMASSSSSSS!!!

HO HO HO 🎄🎄🎄

Brandon, it would seem the postal service is a bit of a mess right now. Rest assured, it is still on its way. Thankfully Mrs. Claus and I thought to poke holes in the box so the little critter could get some fresh air. If you don’t have it in the next few days, by golly I’ll have to deliver it the old fashioned way.
HO HO HOOOOOOOO

Thanks, Santa.

USPS has been really backed up locally, so I completely understand.

Ho Ho Ho. Just checking in again Brandon. Santa hasn’t forgotten about you. Mrs. Claus sent me a video of the postal situation in Ohio right now. What a mess. Coal for all of them!!

One of the elves also told me some packages have been delivered but the tracking still shows ‘in transit’. If you happen to get yours before the tracking is updated, Write Santa another letter would ya?

My wife informed me the package arrived this afternoon, I look forward to opening it when I get home from shift.