• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Metacafe.com!

OK, I'm really confused here. You've been around for a little while, and you've posted alot regarding cigars and all that, but I get the feeling that you are also here shilling other sites or products. Quite often I've seen your posts that are nothing more than an advertisement or request that we go visit some website or company that's selling stuff. It just seems a little strange.

Greetings! No, gentlemen, I can assure you that there is absolutely nothing "strange" going on at all. When I say please tell "us", etc., the "us" is referring to the members of CP as a collective body of persons. The "us" is a type of editorial form, rather than saying "I" or "me". I am not "shilling" anything at all. My posts are really no different from anyone else's, in that they are posted for information purposes for CP members. I am not a promoter of any kind. I have absolutely no connections whatsoever with any of the sites that I mention in my posts on CP. Once again, everything is mentioned for information purposes only. Thank you! Best Regards, knightlaird