• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Miami

khari

I'm headed down to Miami next week where I'll be staying at the Fontainebleau Hotel on the beach. Any good places to smoke?

Khari if your around on Friday I'll be down there and plan on driving from Aventura up to West Palm to see Isy. If you want to tag along let me know.

Man I'd really like to do that, but I can't. I'm leaving my wife at home with a 2 year old and 4 week old for 3 days for work. Stretching that out for pleasure would be wrong.

I don't know about "wrong", but probably not the wisest choice one could make. :sign:

Man I'd really like to do that, but I can't. I'm leaving my wife at home with a 2 year old and 4 week old for 3 days for work. Stretching that out for pleasure would be wrong.

Good Man!!!!

edit to add: Wait 'till your my age, she will be happy to see you take off for a few hours. :D

It would've been great to see you again but I totally understand. I'm getting flak from the wife for leaving her at the resorts pool for the day with our 3 yr old so I can go see Isy.

Fontainebleau? Nice!!

I was just over in Palm Beach Saturday and Sunday and couldn't get away from the fam.... Going to try and get over there by myself pretty soon.

Fontainebleau? Nice!!

I was just over in Palm Beach Saturday and Sunday and couldn't get away from the fam.... Going to try and get over there by myself pretty soon.
I have never stayed there so I don't know how nice it is, but i tell you that it is friggin' expensive! I wouldn't be staying there if not for a conference.

It's SICK! It is where all the "rich and famous" stay. Last time I was there I had drinks with Dante Culpepper at the bar in the lobby. The pool area is crazy and the restaraunts are pretty nice.... I have never been in a restaraunt so dark that I couldn't read the menu until I went to the sushi joint there.... Good thing the menu lights up when you open it.

I had stogies at the "Irish" bar on Lincoln. Also, there was a nice humidor on Lincoln too. You'd be surprised how cigar friendly the beach is.

-Emo