• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Michael Jordan CA interview

bfreebern

Yada, Yada, Yada.
MJ interview

I had high hopes, when watching this, but was let down. I've never been a fan of Marvin and this video confirms that. It could have been such a better interview, I think it missed the mark. It seems they wasted a pre-embargo cigar, as well.

I would have loved to know what cigars, MJ has put away or at home in his humidor. More discussions about what MJ smokes, since he said he smokes 6 a day. Lots of missed opportunities. By the way, MJ is the GOAT!

He has said many times that he likes the Hoyo Double Corona which they smoked in the interview but also the Partagas Lusitanias. He's been seen on many occssions smoking Cohiba Esplendidos as well. I thought there was some fun/interesting stuff in the interview but for the most part agree it was a missed opportunity to learn more about MJ as a cigar smoker vs. the sports stuff that's been reported ad nauseum.

Agreed, missed opportunity to talk more cigars, but I still enjoyed it, as I always do when it comes to MJ!!!