• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Michel Couvreur - how to reseal bottle?

I purchased a bottle of Michel Couveur today and decided to have a nip or two before bed. The bottle is pretty plain Jane. Monochrome paper label, sealed in wax, and uses a wine style cork. Now, how does one reseal something like that (I completely punctured the cork)?

BTW, the Overaged 12 yo is pretty tasty stuff.

I use the fancy 'wedding give-a-ways' cork that have the couples name on them...every wedding that I attend that gives them away, I always grab the ones left behind for just such an occasion! :laugh:

Plus you get them sometimes when you go to wine tastings too....handy little devils!

I use the fancy 'wedding give-a-ways' cork that have the couples name on them...every wedding that I attend that gives them away, I always grab the ones left behind for just such an occasion! :laugh:

Plus you get them sometimes when you go to wine tastings too....handy little devils!
Not only you crash weddings you snach up all the left over party favors!! WOW!!

I have one of those food saver bottle stoppers. Love it.....when it friggin fits....lol.