• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Minding my own business, then...

thechenman

No One of Consequence
So...after a nice and relaxing Mother's Day weekend, I sit down at the dining room table to go through the weekend mail while my wife puts the kids to bed.  Bill...bill...flyer...PennySaver...coupons...CI magazine...ads...and low and behold a box that turns out to be a ticking time bomb.  I carefully examine the package and realize it's from that dirty bastid sigar_zealot (a.k.a. Randy).  I'm thinking...boy is he gonna get his...as I carefully try to open the package to diffuse the bomb.  Too late...K-A-B-O-O-M!  As I come too I realize that the dining room is in shambles.  My wife is going to kill Randy as she just purchased a new dining room chandelier not even 3 weeks ago.  Better look out Randy...even I duck and run for cover when she's on the warpath.  As I gather my senses and examine the remains of the package I am again floored by this brother's generosity.  For those who don't know...sigar_zealot has an affinity for high-end single-malts and bourbons.  One that he apparently chose to share with me though his personal bottlings of well aged, fine amber elixirs paired with a well aged custom roll.  Randy...thanks doesn't even begin to express how I feel about your generosity.  All I can say is...you better watch your back cause you're gonna get yours!  Payback's a bitch!    

Payback's a bitch? Dude I can't begin to keep up with the hard to find super premium sticks you've sent my way. 

Don't let Dave fool you into thinking I'm the generous one or that he has been minding his own business.

HE STARTED IT!   :p  

Stop the complaining...you had it coming to you! :laugh:

Way to go Randy!

Randy is good people, great hit on a great target!

sigar_zealot said:
Payback's a bitch? Dude I can't begin to keep up with the hard to find super premium sticks you've sent my way. 

Don't let Dave fool you into thinking I'm the generous one or that he has been minding his own business.

HE STARTED IT!   :p  
And I'm gonna finish it...or die trying!  ;)

Sounds like the prelude to WWIII. This sounds like the yellow brick roads with two wicked witches each trying to out do each other. Think I'll go buy a bomb shelter. Nice to see this you two.