• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mini-Herf NY 06/03, Robbie (MiamiPadronSmoker) is coming to town

bully1875

Robbie is coming to town !!!

It's like fricken xmas..

Anyhow, here's the information... Need somewhat of a headcount.. The place is reserved for this herf.. We will be hanging in the lounge watching Star Wars, smoking cigars and eating Sushi and/or Pizza (whatever floats your boat)..

Wed. June 3rd @ 5pm until ??

J. Barbera Tobacconist
990 Franklin Ave
Garden City, NY 11530

so who's in?

Guest List:

Bully1875
Miamipadronsmoker
Uptown_isy
Jayro75
Nasty
Jam1173
Mobig
EricDriscoll

After having to miss TESB Herf and Pete Johnson at TP I'm glad this one fits my schedule.

I'm definitely in!

I am definitely in :thumbs:

However, I will not be watching Star Wars. I'll be watching Lil Shop of Horrors on my Zune :laugh:

He needs to make it to the city, you guys from the Island are foreigners! :laugh:

I am definitely in :thumbs:

However, I will not be watching Star Wars. I'll be watching Lil Shop of Horrors on my Zune :laugh:

I heard about your singing plant fetish. :whistling:

He needs to make it to the city, you guys from the Island are foreigners! :laugh:

If we had an extra day I can book the Grand Havana Room... but we dont :(

How about booking the Grand Havana Room for sometime in July or August for the NYC herf? Mobig can show you how to do the Single Ladies Dance

HOLY CRAP !!!
If he does that he will not be allowed in... But we can spit on him from the top of the sixes :)

How about booking the Grand Havana Room for sometime in July or August for the NYC herf? Mobig can show you how to do the Single Ladies Dance

HOLY CRAP !!!
If he does that he will not be allowed in... But we can spit on him from the top of the sixes :)

I would come to ny for a Grand Havana Room Herf :)

HOLY CRAP !!!

Ed... Focus.... GHR will come... I promise.. this is celebración de robbie..

HOLY CRAP !!!

I have cigars on the mind :0

HOLY CRAP !!!

I have cigars on the mind :0

Im not worthy enough to reserve a portion of the GHR, but when we get a date put down, I promise you will be on my guest list..

All kidding aside, it is very hard for me to make it to Garden City during the week. Robbie if you make it into the city let me know. You guys have a great time.

I will be in the city on Saturday the 6th and Sunday the 7th. I can do early to late afternoons but nothing past 9pm.

HOLY CRAP !!!
Count me in Brian, and Nasty needs to stop showing his home videos of himself …