• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Minnesota Bombings Continue

tsmckenney

Mick
Yes, another attack in the great city of Minneapolis. Beer and tobacco... Peculiar, yet marvelous selections. At this moment, we are certain of only two things:

1. This was carefully planned

2. But not careful enough

The excitement was much appreciated, as were the contents. Thank you. Now watch your ass.

Brent, you are painting a target on your back!

I'm just enjoying watching some of the best guys I know on CP getting a little bit of what they deserve. It wasn't my idea, I have no part in it, but if it involves a group of good guys getting smacked around I'm all for it. I will be the first to tell you that none of this is of my doing, I deserve no credit for it. I say that in all seriousness.

I'm just enjoying watching some of the best guys I know on CP getting a little bit of what they deserve. It wasn't my idea, I have no part in it, but if it involves a group of good guys getting smacked around I'm all for it. I will be the first to tell you that none of this is of my doing, I deserve no credit for it. I say that in all seriousness.
Don't think it matters brother. Somebody tried to blame this on me. I wish I had done this, I love smacking these boys around. If it's the nut job I think it is, he doesn't have long before this gang crushes his GRAPES!!!

Don't think it matters brother. Somebody tried to blame this on me. I wish I had done this, I love smacking these boys around. If it's the nut job I think it is, he doesn't have long before this gang crushes his GRAPES!!!

I just think it's fun watching, and I'm enjoying it from a distance. Couldn't happen to a better bunch of people.

This coming from a man who loves balls!

Well done mystery bomber, whom ever you are.
It doesn't matter what you say at this point. You are the center of our attention. Whether is is 1 benefactor or 100 benefactors...we only know about you. You say it has nothing to do with you??? Maybe, maybe not. Watch your back.

Jon, admit it, you love balls as well! Especially your own! :p

Jon, admit it, you love balls as well! Especially your own! :p

I admit nothing! :laugh: