• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Miss. St. / Tulsa Post Game Brawl

kann

One Leg Of Fury.
Anyone see that?!? I just caught the highlights of it on ESPN.com, and I haven't seen a brawl like that in a long, long time. Usually, even if it's a bench-clearer, there are a few punches and shoves -- maybe a helmet swing, if you are playing the Steelers -- but this was an all out riot on the field. There was more than one pile of players just straight up stomping on someone that was down, and people had to be helped off the field, afterward. I have nothing against a little pushing and shoving, as it's an emotional game, but this was something else, entirely. I hope that it gets investigated, as there are several athletes who should never be allowed to suit up again.

Thats just crazy. With everything going on in the world right now..why? Ugh.

Anyone see that?!? I just caught the highlights of it on ESPN.com, and I haven't seen a brawl like that in a long, long time. Usually, even if it's a bench-clearer, there are a few punches and shoves -- maybe a helmet swing, if you are playing the Steelers -- but this was an all out riot on the field. There was more than one pile of players just straight up stomping on someone that was down, and people had to be helped off the field, afterward. I have nothing against a little pushing and shoving, as it's an emotional game, but this was something else, entirely. I hope that it gets investigated, as there are several athletes who should never be allowed to suit up again.

Agreed. I hope scholarships are revoked!