• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Missing kid in my neighborhood

Went shoulder to shoulder through the brush yesterday with about 75 people. They called off the rest of the day due to intense heat until 7 PM. We planned to go back and the police called of the volunteers and were real strict about it. I woke this morning and saw the house and the whole property taped off and the forensics team is onsite.
I don't want to speculate but somethings up with the mom. She would not let them search the house prior. There are questions.

So sad. I am heading to the volunteer command center 

There sure seems to be a few pissed off people on the Facebook page.  A lot of emotion out there.  I hope things turn out well for the young man.

Wow people are stupid these days, My kid went missing and they asked to search the house its a DEF YES! if you say no a RED FLAG goes up immediately STUPID ASS people, I hope this kid is ok! please keep us posted! and good work helping out.

So sorry to hear the news, my thoughts go out to his family and friends.

I read they thought they found him yesterday, but hadn't confirmed it yet. Very sad news.

RIP Terry.

Very sad, sorry to see such a terrible outcome. 

Very sad. My prayers go out to all involved.

I was following you FB updates Matt thanks for keeping us in the loop and as others have said the world is Fucked up indeed. RIP

Oh wow, people are so FUCKED (excuse the language I think its except able in this case) RIP brother, I hope justice is served the best it can through our laws, and then some street justice is served to WHOM deserves it behind bars the old fashion way.

Crazy. Just got back into town from vacation, and this is all anyone is talking about.