• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

MNBrian's Ready To Lose Some Cigars On The Vikes

MNBrian

Ok here's the deal!

Vikes have the Bengals, the Packers, and Bears left on the season, and then they're heading straight for the Superbowl, right?!

I can sense the distrust from here.

If you think me full of purple blood and drinking the gold Kool-aid, let's put some sticks on it.

I'll take the Vikes against the Bengals for a 5er of all cuban goodness. Who wants in?

I have a feeling I'll be making these bets for the rest of the year. :D

I dunno what this is, but I'll wager a 5er with ya brother.

Didn't you learn last time you took a 5'er bet at mid season for every remaining game and then the Barneys (Purple dinosaur) went oh-fer...or darn close?

Didn't you learn last time you took a 5'er bet at mid season for every remaining game and then the Barneys (Purple dinosaur) went oh-fer...or darn close?

I shoulda learned! But I’m countin my chickens again. :)

Sounds good!!

I dunno what this is, but I'll wager a 5er with ya brother.

Woohoo!

Looks like it’s gonna be a pretty happy Sunday if they win! And if not I’ll be dishin out 10 sticks!! SKOL VIKINGS!!

Well the Vikes pulled off a handy win and clinched the NFC North! Happy day indeed!! Thanks for playing guys! Maybe my luck's changed this year! :) I'll PM my addy.

With that D and Case Keenum, I’d say you should crush Philly. Good luck.

Last edited:
Goodness. That was a real heart-stopper. That was incredible.

Haha. It doesn't feel so good right now in the gut. Feels more like eating Taco Bell and then getting punched by a hundred thousand Philly fans chanting "Foles" over the top of our Skol warcry.

Haha. It doesn't feel so good right now in the gut. Feels more like eating Taco Bell and then getting punched by a hundred thousand Philly fans chanting "Foles" over the top of our Skol warcry.

Too bad it wasn't Atlanta, then you could have said Falcon punch.

Falcon-Punch-SRK.jpg

So... your thoughts on allowing Case Keemun to sign with Denver and signing Cousins to a buku contract?