• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Montecristo Knife Auction

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
With approval from Rod. I am auctioning off a brand new set of Montecristo steak knives from 10-12 years ago. Half of the winning bid goes to the USO. I was cleaning out one of my cigar junk drawers when I found these in the back. Going for over $200 a set if and when you can find them here is your chance to get a great set of steak knives and support a great organization too.

Each one of these knives weigh almost half a pound and is almost 10" long so if you can't cut it, you can beat it to death.

RULES:
Bidding starts at $50. Minimum $2 bid increment please.
Winning bidder adds $15 for shipping east of the Mississippi and $20 for west of the Mississippi. Payment by PayPal gift (friends & family).
Must be a member for at least 6 months with 100 posts
Non paying bidder might as well leave since you will never be accepted here for anything again.
Auction ends 6PM October 6th.

Good Luck!

full

full

full

Last edited:
Very cool. Is this going to be a silent auction via PM, or open bidding here in the comments?

I'll throw out the $50.00 opener to get it started.

Very cool. Is this going to be a silent auction via PM, or open bidding here in the comments?

I'll throw out the $50.00 opener to get it started.
Ack! Good question. Place your bid here in the comments please.

Come on folks,. you're not going to let Anthony try and scare you off are you?.

Down to 50 hours. Jump on it or watch it go away.

Today is the day! Get your bids in by 6!

Well this is not how I wanted it to end, I had all sorts of posts planned until I lost my internet. Back up now and Tony did win. Congrats!

Congratulations! I figured it was going to get a little rich for my blood. Would have gone a bit higher if *I* were the one receiving the mail every day. ;)

Congrats and really cool item. Had no idea it was even a thing

I sent that info to the winner. May I ask why you are involved in this?