• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Moontrance...

tigger

gutter-grade asstrash
In a moment of I don't know what in the Make-a-Wish PIF thread awhile back, I asked for one of these, and Matt (42) fulfilled my, um, wish with a Robusto.

Short and sweet (a little too sweet)...better'n any Acid or Lars I've ever smoked.

The flavoring was kinda tasty, although a little less sugar would have been better, IMO.
Good quality tobacco. There were some nice peppery notes about halfway through.

Were I ever in search of a flavored cigar (not terribly likely), I would be content to smoke one of these.

I hesitate to give an actual rating on something like this, because for what it is, it was surprisingly good, but I'm really an unadulterated tobacco kinda guy.

So I'll say this: it far from sucked. :)

In a moment of I don't know what in the Make-a-Wish PIF thread awhile back, I asked for one of these, and Matt (42) fulfilled my, um, wish with a Robusto.

Short and sweet (a little too sweet)...better'n any Acid or Lars I've ever smoked.

The flavoring was kinda tasty, although a little less sugar would have been better, IMO.
Good quality tobacco. There were some nice peppery notes about halfway through.

Were I ever in search of a flavored cigar (not terribly likely), I would be content to smoke one of these.

I hesitate to give an actual rating on something like this, because for what it is, it was surprisingly good, but I'm really an unadulterated tobacco kinda guy.

So I'll say this: it far from sucked. :)

(In my most authoritative voice) Wilkey..... drop the gun and step away from Tigger.... NOW! :sign:

Thank you for sharing your experience, Tim. You are a brave man with an open mind. Kudos!

Wilkey

I have a few in the humi now, they are pretty good, my GF likes them a lot, and i like to have one every once in a while.

I have a few in the humi now, they are pretty good, my GF likes them a lot, and i like to have one every once in a while.

Hopefully that humi is a different humi than the one you keep the rest of your smokes in.

Hopefully that humi is a different humi than the one you keep the rest of your smokes in.

Yes they are, she has her own small (20ct) humi she keeps her sticks in, they are all flavored. I have two other larger humis (150ct) and a coolerdor i keeps the good stuff in.

Some like them, some don't. You can't really bash them until you try them all
Brother,
If anyone has earned the right to bash them, it would be you! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Wilkey

Just like us and Acid... :thumbs:

I still havent tried a Moonie, they are hard to find in our B&Ms over here for some reason lol

Hey Wilkey... do they have the same sugar tipped cap like the Acids? That with a little water can be washed off?

Shawn,

The sugariness is more subtle and less cloying that that found on Acids. If you can wash it off an Acid, then you'll probably be able to wash it off of these cigars. I haven't because I find it pleasant enough. Like Tim said, for what it is, it ain't bad. :D

Wilkey