• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

More Odds and Ends

Smoking Mex

Fuma Lo Que Te Gusta
Still finding stuff that can be put to better use by other BOTL here.

1 Opus X A Master Box (hinges in that lid are a little loose, also a hair line crack that has had no affect on the box). I purchased it from a guy who used it briefly as humidor with a puckifer and it worked great for him. For me now though another box to have to play Tetris with. Just looking for a smoke to cover the shipping it is a good sized box and one of the nicest of any standard production cigar boxes I have ever seen. Has a new home

1 Opus X Super Belicoso box just a smoke to cover the shipping... Also gone now

1 Opus 22 Charity Set Box contains about half of the individual coffins (empty of course :laugh:) looking for a couple of smokes to cover shipping this sucker is nice big and heavy. Has a new home

1 10ct travel black ABS plasctic humi made by Supreme Humidors used less than 5 times, a smoke to cover the shipping. Gone
Please post or PM on what you are interested in, and just to be fair I will take the PM or post in the order received. In the event someone expresses interest in more than one item in order I will concead to them, to save on shipping out multiple items.

TIA,

Adrian

I may not respond until the AM as it is now bed time :laugh: :thumbs:

Just a little PM bump for the 10 count travel humi, in clearing stuff out I also found a 5 count made by the same company Humidor Supreme. If there are no takers by Friday night, I am afraid these cases have a date with the recycling plant.

We need Rod to add an Adrian Garage Sale thread. LOL

Very nice of you to pass those things along. I know someone will get some good use of them.

Go Blue Crew!

Stinki

I agree. This is a great play on your part Mex!

Very nice of you to pass those things along. I know someone will get some good use of them.

Go Blue Crew!

Stinki

With the wife working part-time right now she is really cracking the whip on all of the smoking "crap" as she calls it :whistling: :laugh: . As with tons of things related to this awsome hobby you outgrow certain things or buy stuff that eventually you never end up using.

I will ask Rod to add a new forum, thanks for the suggestion. :thumbs:

Viva Los Dodgers!!!

This done and hope the items are useful to all, DC#'s will be posted tomorrow...

Adrian

Your'e a good dude Adrian. Glad to have you as a friend.

When's the next garage sale? :D

When's the next garage sale? :D

When my wife goes through another part of the house and finds cigar "crap" again as she so eloquently puts it. The scary thing is I am afraid there are other items still that I have forgotten about. :0 :laugh:

Your'e a good dude Adrian. Glad to have you as a friend.

I have a good example to follow...:whistling:

Go Blue Crew!

Stinki

With the wife working part-time right now she is really cracking the whip on all of the smoking "crap" as she calls it :whistling: :laugh: . As with tons of things related to this awsome hobby you outgrow certain things or buy stuff that eventually you never end up using.

I will ask Rod to add a new forum, thanks for the suggestion. :thumbs:

Viva Los Dodgers!!!

Now I don't know you or your wife but here is a thought......I know wives are much easier to find than some of the nice stuff you are getting rid of ;)