• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

moveing to florida pass

mel

in six weeks ill be going to florida to start a new job after the total flop of the flavored pass this will be just cigars a few isoms and a bunch of my favorites should be about 50 sticks i think start sending addies address and phone #'s please you all know i send out nice sticks ill leave it open for 2 weeks or untill i get 15 people on board wich ever comes first.   :D and some blue dragons of corse :)

Well Howdy Mel! Congrats on the new job :) Might I be first to step up to the plate and say that I'd be happy to join your pass. :thumbs: Vital Stats on the way.

Florida sounds good...I'm not sure where you're moving from, but I know I enjoy it down there. I'd like to jump aboard this pass if I can. :D :D Good luck with the new job.

Snailer being sent. :thumbs: :)

I would love to be in this pass. And congrats on the move, and the reason for it.

PM sent with snailer and #

I would love to participate in your pass!

Email sent!

Leebo :D

Mel - I would love to join in the fun. Good luck on your move to sunny Florida :D Snailer on its way.

Welcome to Florida! Where are you moving to? LMK.
I would like to join your pass.
Peter

Congrats on the new job , also! I'd like to find a job on Captiva!!!

Leebo :D

Mel, if there is still a seat I would like to fill it. Good luck in your new endeavors and tell Florida hello from Tejas. :)

Snailer sent by PM.

Well, hello stranger! Glad to see you back on the board, Mel.
Count me in on this one, buddy! :D

Mel,
It has been a while, I would be honored to be included in one of your passes. It's been a while for me so be gentle.
Check your messanger for my info...

wooo hoo 11 so far got room for more my wife says take as many as 20 :) think ill put about 50 sticks :)

Mel. I'm sure you will get more signups for the pass come Monday morning. Several of the folks post from work.

do you think we could get this one back to the TOP? :D
Uh oh, I think I just did, LOL ???

Mel,
I would like to step up to the proverbial plate as a rookie. I have passed in the past with friends and an old site that I can't find anymore. I will understand if the pass is full or you don't want a newbie involved (I have been part of passes like that before and fully understand). Let me know. In the mean time I wil PM my snailer!