• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Moving Back to Sweet Home Chicago

BigMacFU

Tornado of Teeth
Hey guys, my wife got a great offer for a job recently back in Chicago, and so we're moving back to my hometown. To all my Tri-State brothers, it's bitter, I've really enjoyed hanging out with you guys and getting to know you all. I'll be back to visit of course and I'll be sure to announce it every time so you can start coming up with good excuses. To my chi-town brothers, it's sweet, there are many more of you than there were back in '05, so I look forward to getting to know you.

It's been a great time in NYC guys, a great time!

Sounds like a good move! Good luck to you and yours, Sean. I know that I have a trip to Chicago next January and October of 2010. :) Plus it's 5.5 hrs to drive. :D Watch out for characters like Sack and Alexgtp out there :)

Best,

Joe
PS Alex see you in a week, Bro!

I unfortunately know Alex, damn white sox fan, and have only just met sack, at Dark Lord Day, for all of 5 minutes. It'll be good to see you in Chi-town Joe!

I agree too Rob, boo, it's bittersweet, bittersweet.

I unfortunately know Alex, damn white sox fan, and have only just met sack, at Dark Lord Day, for all of 5 minutes. It'll be good to see you in Chi-town Joe!

I forgot MattR, Brandon and cochise, too. :laugh:

Send me your addy in Chi-town, I'll make sure to send you a pick me up bouquet. :sign: :sign: :sign: :whistling:

I forgot MattR, Brandon and cochise, too. :laugh:

Send me your addy in Chi-town, I'll make sure to send you a pick me up bouquet. :sign: :sign: :sign: :whistling:

Hey, if it's a tobacco pick me up bouquet, you've got great smokes ;)

This is bitter sweet news. You'll be missed, congrats to your wife on the job.

Oh Sean, this sucks!! Who's going to promote the Biergarden for the monthly HERFS? We're going to miss you. When's the move date? Anyway, I wish you both all the luck.

Congrats to wife for landing the job but you'll be defintely missed. I hope you'll be able to make it out to Quad State Herf V as you are one of the originals since the beginning....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Thanks guys. I'll definitely be back to visit, and for quad-state of course (so long as there is no band).

Jeff, we're out at the end of the month.

It was great meeting you and I look forward to seeing you again at QSH then. Have fun out there.

It was great meeting you and I look forward to seeing you again at QSH then. Have fun out there.

Thanks Martin, good to meet you too. You ought to come out to NYC and party up with us before I leave. It's only a 1-1.5 hour train ride from Rutgers, aren't you done with school for the year? Besides, you wanted to score a taste of some DLD.

Thanks Martin, good to meet you too. You ought to come out to NYC and party up with us before I leave. It's only a 1-1.5 hour train ride from Rutgers, aren't you done with school for the year? Besides, you wanted to score a taste of some DLD.
This is great news, you'll get a chance to enjoy all the new cigar shops, and revisit the old. Great times! :D :thumbs:

Congrats to you both! Hope the move goes smoothly, and I'll be sure to look you up when I'm in town.

I know you'll miss walking past the bags of garbage piled up high on the sidewalks every day of the week... :laugh:

You will be missed bro. Make sure you buy a comfy couch sean because I may sleep on it next DLD :). Congrats.

Congrats to your wife. Looks like the Chi-Town crew will be gaining one more!! :)

DUDE no fair, your gonna leave the beautiful FU and NY.
You will be missed and congrats to your wife, wish you guys the best.

and you should bring your whole stock pile to the wed herf because i dont think they will survive the temps and travel conditions to chicago. so instead of destroying the investment in travel, we can all destroy them in fire. lol

have a great one.

Thanks very much guys for all the warm wishes. Jesus, I will make sure to do that.