• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Moving date has been set...

Mr Peat

Rich Perelman, "Loren you have a Godlike Presence.
So the moving date to Texas has been set. The official move down will start on Friday, June 11th. So I will be falling off the grid for awhile. I will be on the road for a good 4100+ miles in June. Several trips will make this a rough month for me and a 1100 miles of it I won't be able to smoke a cigar. The rest of it I should be able to smoke. And in true Mr Peat fashion, it will be some good ones.

My last trip to KC will be between June 4th till June 7th or the 8th. Probably leave on the 7th so I can see my dad up in Council Bluffs. Then finish that trip to start another chapter in my life. At least no more Midwest brutal winters for me. No more snow that will stick around for months. Just plenty of heat and humidity down near the Gulf of Mexico. Hopefully no oil comes near where I will be at.

How I will love being able to smoke cigars all year round. Again, I probably won't be on for most of June as I will be on the road way to much.

... At least no more Midwest brutal winters for me. No more snow that will stick around for months. Just plenty of heat and humidity down near the Gulf of Mexico. Hopefully no oil comes near where I will be at.

How I will love being able to smoke cigars all year round...

Pretty soon you are going to be puffing on 5 to 10 dollar smokes like the rest of us poor sods to keep up with your increased available smoking time :sign:

Congrats on the move Mr. Peat!

Them Texas boys will like you Loren cause you sure have a pretty mouth from smokin them fancy cigars.

Best of luck with the cross-country move Loren. Hope it goes smoothly.

Good luck with the move, Loren.

To which lovely Texas city are you moving?

Good luck on the move, Loren! I am sure you wont miss the winters here in the midwest.

Good luck on the move Loren! Hope you have safe travels out there!

Howdy ya'll...I landed on late Saturday afternoon. I jumped in the pool immediately to cool off. Moving truck is unloaded and taken back. Now I just have to organize the room. I did smoke a Padron #2 1926 maduro last night. Its been pretty damn hot and humid here. So bad that I got blood blisters and they are just starting to heal up. Plus I am breaking in new leather shoes which didn't help out at all. The pool is wonderful as i get in it like 4 to 6 hours a day. They have it set up as a salt water pool and I love it. Right about now the pool will be getting shaded so that I can get in if I want too.

All in all its been a long two weeks and everything is in its place for now. I just have to take care of the VA tomorrow which will be fun. Luckily we have Dumb-dumb aka Tom-tom to help us out. I'm definitely not looking forward to driving in Houston.

Anyways...thats the update for now. I'm still alive in Texas.

Glad to hear you landed safely. Good luck at the VA tomorrow. Do they let you smoke cigars in the pool area?

Glad to hear you landed safely. Good luck at the VA tomorrow. Do they let you smoke cigars in the pool area?

Yes they do..I sit on the steps in the pool and puff away. They are cigarette smokers so they have an ashtray at the steps to get in. Its a nice way to relax. :thumbs:

Yes they do..I sit on the steps in the pool and puff away. They are cigarette smokers so they have an ashtray at the steps to get in. Its a nice way to relax. :thumbs:

Retirement homes are lovely aren't they? :laugh: J/K

Yes they do..I sit on the steps in the pool and puff away. They are cigarette smokers so they have an ashtray at the steps to get in. Its a nice way to relax.
thumbs-up.gif

Sweet...now that is my kind of poolside relaxation.