• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Moving to Maryland

lovetheleaf

Well guys I am moving back to maryland. I am looking very forward to it also. The ol lady and I have been back and forth about moving back to were our family is so our son can grow up with them around. We were not going to for a while, but my mind got made up for me today as I got the axe. Just wanted to give you guys an update, I am looking forward to getting to know the Md guys and getting together for some HERFS.
Chris

Sounds good man, I live in Silver Spring. I go to Bethesda tobacco about every Tuesday with another CP member who works there, his name is Jon (cabaiguan juan). The place is a little small (for now) they are moving down the street during the new year, which should open up alot of space. Let me know when you be down.

David

For sure brother. I cant wait! Plus I am that much closer to Boswell's WHoohoo

Sorry about losing your job but congrats on the move.

Well guys I am moving back to maryland. I am looking very forward to it also. The ol lady and I have been back and forth about moving back to were our family is so our son can grow up with them around. We were not going to for a while, but my mind got made up for me today as I got the axe. Just wanted to give you guys an update, I am looking forward to getting to know the Md guys and getting together for some HERFS.
Chris

Where are you moving to in Maryland

Sorry to hear about the job loss Chris, however it sounds like another door is opening up to hopefully better things my friend! You and the family have a safe trip!