• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Moving to Sparks, NV

jfk742

Beedogs are a sign of impotency
I'm moving to Sparks at the end of the week and was wondering if there are any B/Sotls in the area, or atleast any good b&m's people know about.

John

Google Maps doesn't know where Sparks, NY is so it must not exist.

We got a Sparks, MD about 10 miles down the road. Probably much nicer then the one in NV.

Be sure to check Fumare in Reno. It is a very nice B&M with a great selection of cigars and the only place you can purchase the Tatuaje Bombazo, yum!

907 W Moana Ln
Reno, NV 89509
(775) 825-1121

Dion will take care of you! :thumbs:

Well I'm finally on my way up there. My wife and I are staying in a shithole apartment with no A/C so its going to be interesting keeping my stogies cool, but thats only till the 25th because we're moving into our brand new home, I will have to think of a good contest to comemorate the occasion.
sparks is up north by Reno..and is a dirthole...
AVB said:
We got a Sparks, MD about 10 miles down the road. Probably much nicer then the one in NV
Thanks for the vote of confidence, most appreciated, I'll have to host a herf so everyone can roll around in the dirt :sign:

I'm going to check out fumare tomorrow, I've got to sample those special rolls hopefully they still have a few kicking around, mmmm... tatuaje.

John

I spent a summer in Sparks between my sophomore and junior year of college doing an internship at the Baltimore Spice Company. About as much fun as I have ever had. If you have a bit of gamble in you and you like loose women, it's a good spot. Or bad depending on how you look at it.

Good luck.