• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Moving violation vs....

MiamiCubano

El Martillo (My Boxing Name)
I'm sure this clip has been posted before or at least seen before...but it was emailed to me today, so I thought I'd share it.

Enjoy:

Linky

Hmm... I've got to hand it to the guy for his professionalism! If that happened to me, something different might have happened involving little pieces of lead. If the guy had intent to ram the unit, that's felony assault on a peace officer! :0

I've seen this video before, and the question alot of us at the station have is, "Was it intentional, or accidental??" The driver wasn't yelling at him or threatening him, but then again maybe we just can't hear that...

It sounded like an "older" driver, so I bet it was unintentional. They didn't even recognize they needed to shut off the car.

Intentional or not if he was an older driver that couldn't recognize if his car was in reverse or drive he shouldn't be driving a car.

On the other hand it is still funny to watch.

It sounded like an "older" driver, so I bet it was unintentional. They didn't even recognize they needed to shut off the car.

Intentional or not if he was an older driver that couldn't recognize if his car was in reverse or drive he shouldn't be driving a car.

On the other hand it is still funny to watch.

True on both accounts. The "older driver" is the feel the boys at the station received from watching this video. Oh well, at least he won't be driving a vehicle anymore.

That's a bad day for the Officer... Kind of like if someone ran your office or cubicle over. :( :(