• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Music City Herf

LarryH

Stogiesaurus
I make it to Nashville about three times a year to visit my Brother and thought it would be great to get to meet some of you guys there. Maybe you can even convince my brother to finally get on board, The Board. For Saturday we can get together in the posh new lounge above and part of Valentino's restaurant that he's been to a few times. It looks like it may be closed on Sunday but I'll find out. I realize that's also Master weekend so I'll be looking for a spot to catch the final round on Sunday. It should be a good one.

Hotel Indigo would be a nice spot to stay that's about a block away from Valentino's if anyone wants to make a weekend of it. Doug thinks he can get a block of rooms reserved for about $90 a night but that remains to be seen and may depend on the number of rooms. If there's any interest I'll nail down the specifics better as I get more information. I'm posting links to the restaurant and hotel so you can check them out for yourself.

Valentino's

Hotel Indigo

Last call for a Nashville HERF. If some of ya'll want to get together that weekend speak up. :thumbs: