• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

MVP Winner

Don’t go hating on ARod now! *dons cheeshead*. Best ever!!! 😀

How many fingers do you need to count his superbowl wins? You can't even make a peace sign out of it.
It's the thought that cou...

Awww fuck it!!

IKR?? Try being a lifelong Packer fan.. grrr...

I even sent bombs out using my lucky GBP Limited Edition ziplock bags!

PackBag.jpg

At least we have months of uncertainty to look forward to on whether he'll be back again next season.... 🥴🥴🥴

This??

This is complete CRAP!!! The guy is basically a Tony Romo... decent during the regular season then shits down both legs the minute it's important. Sorry @TexasTraveler
Tony Romo sucked! Not Sorry As for Rodgers winning MVP, it's a regular season award, not for playoffs, so I feel they got it right.

How many fingers do you need to count his superbowl wins? You can't even make a peace sign out of it.

Damn. I’d give up 2 of his MVPs for 2 Lombardi’s. Not sure he would though.

Who is your NFL team, honest question.

I don't have one, I am really not a big sports guy. I just like stirring up trouble. If I watch 6 NFL games a year I am doing pretty good.

Noted.

Do I think #12 has been a huge letdown? Yes. Season wins, conference championships mean nothing, if he can’t win postseason games, when it matters. After the entire Favre debacle, I was super excited for the Rodgers era. After the SB win in 2011, I had huge hopes for a few more, but there hasn’t been anything else. I’m honestly at a point where I say the Packers release/trade him and move on, as much as I like him leading the Packers. I’d rather have a Tier 2 rated QB, who doesn’t put up huge personal numbers and wins SBs, then a QB who is always Top Tier, but just can’t get it done when it matters.

Hell, let’s see what Love can do. Either that or give me someone like Derek Carr or Kirk Cousins or Matt Ryan, shit give me Ryan Tannehill. Someone who can lead an offense, win when it counts and gets it done in the playoffs. Just venting at this point.

Hell, let’s see what Love can do.

Speaking of debacles...

I mean, we sorta did see what Love can do when Aaron got benched for covid. How many office personnel do we even have still from the days when we took #12? We always like to talk up how we "develop" our QBs here. Ok... but lightning definitely struck twice in our getting raw talent like Favre and then Rodgers.

I don't think we're gonna get 3x lucky this time out unfortunately. 😕

Have you been to Lambeau before @bfreebern?

I would also like to remind everybody that this isn't just personal to me.

As an owner of the Green Bay Packers, it's also business. 👔👓📠🖨✒📊📇🗄💊🏉😄

I can’t get on board the “love train” I think that he was/is overhyped. If they can trade ARod for something of value, I guess I could be ok with it. Maybe.

The problem I see is him leaving and then the mass exodus of the rest of the offense in response. I’d rather not have a total rebuild.

Could you imagine if SF traded Jimmy G for him, and then the packers beat sf the following year in the playoffs? Funny thought.

I feel Jimmy G lands somewhere in Florida though..

Trust me, being an owner doesn't come with the perks and esteem one thinks it might...
Oh cmon you never went to the prestigious owners meeting? It’s a bummer you can’t get hard tickets to that like years past.

Trust me, being an owner doesn't come with the perks and esteem one thinks it might...
Sounds like having a wife. What's the point of being married if you can't have sex with her every ni...... You know what nevermind.

When is our Cigar Pass party in the Owners Suite?
Oh cmon you never went to the prestigious owners meeting? It’s a bummer you can’t get hard tickets to that like years past.
I probably should have told @CBoukal he can sit in the owner's box anytime he likes. He'll just need to find it first!

When Skype first started getting popular we did an owner's meeting over that. It was just a cross marketing gimmick, but it garnered a lot of press.. especially cuz barely anyone knew GB didn't have some billionaire owner.

People today still have no clue about it and think I'm full of shit when I say I'm an owner!