• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My bromance with Anthem

jorel

I had to go to Atlanta for work, and was able to add a few days on to see my parents since they live there. But . . . the real treat was to meet up with Matthew/Anthem. I even stopped by to meet him before I went to see my parents! (Of course, my mother asking, so you went to see this guy you've only met on the Internet???)

But I digress. Here is proof of the meeting (at Dantana's which also has Buckhead Cigar inside).

6333821471_66f067e971.jpg

Out of context conversation bits:
"The Shaman will do what the Shaman does"
"I want in on the Holy Smoke Lounge"
"So there's an acceptable level of meth you can have in the house"
"You are married to a saint"
"I'm going to say this is a pic of me and my dad"

John

so John did you and Nasty split up? You do get around to share your love bro..lol

Matthew is top notch. Hey Matt, you move into your new place yet?

Love is Love. You didn't mention the matching tattoos.

Is that a private thing?

Is an 8 o'clock shadow required for entrance to Dantana's?

Sounds like a great time!

The question is, how many Churchill size sticks was Matthew able to puff down in the hour or two?? That man can smoke a cigar faster than anybody I know!

Nasty is still my first and you dont ever forget your first. !

And yes anthem can flat out smoke em down, but that is just so he can have another.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I guess I'll take this as my "Dear John" letter. I've had a few internet man-dates with John but he never wanted to take pictures....

We may not have pics but I have the polaroids!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk