• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

my cherry has been popped

OahuGrown

atuck is the man, he's the white hawaiian who taunts haoles haha
i gotta say thank you dude, i will return the favor with some of our hawaiian "treats" thanks again, i dont knwo how else to express my appreciation so i'll just stop typing here before i make myself look stupid.
thanks.

i gotta say thank you dude, i will return the favor with some of our hawaiian "treats" thanks again, i dont knwo how else to express my appreciation so i'll just stop typing here before i make myself look stupid.
thanks.

Ahhhh... the first in a series of life ruining experiences on this board... :laugh:

I'm sure Alan sent you a limp-wristed attack - he's got nothing in that humi of his that's worth being attacked with. :sign:

thanks.

Ahhhh... the first in a series of life ruining experiences on this board... :laugh:

I'm sure Alan sent you a limp-wristed attack - he's got nothing in that humi of his that's worth being attacked with. :sign:

LOL, yeah I'm sure thats the case. :whistling:

thanks.

haha, limp or not, it sure made me happy :love:

oops, i forgot to add the "no homo" to make sure that no one thinks of this respones in a homosexual way. :D

Which one are you going to smoke 1st? Try the Power Ranger! :D

they all look so good, im satisfied just lookin at em!
nah but i plan to write a review to the best of my abilities when i smoke all of them, i'll let the power ranger rest for about a week or 2 because im sure it had a hot and long trip to hawaii.

the boy's and i bbq'd for after the UFC fight and while doing so we lit up some sticks. i kept braggin about what i got in the mail but they're not into this hobby as much as i am, so they just thought i was stupid.

it was hard enough not picking one of the them last night, it's gonna be hard not pickin on for the rest of the week!

thanks again atuck, what kinda of coffee did you like again?