• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Fantasy Team

stepthirteen

Either get busy living, or get busy dying
So here is the team I drafted with the 3rd Pick in the league I have been in for several years. It is a standard yahoo style TD league, though we do offer a bonus for yardage milestones. I welcome any feedback from you sports gurus-

Donovan McNabb (Phi - QB)
WR Randy Moss (NE - WR)
WR Terrell Owens (Buf - WR)
RB Maurice Jones-Drew (Jac - RB)
RB Clinton Portis (Was - RB)
TE Kellen Winslow (TB - TE)
K Nick Folk (Dal - K)
DEF Baltimore

BN Jonathan Stewart (Car - RB)
BN Reggie Bush (NO - RB)
BN Braylon Edwards (Cle - WR)
BN Jay Cutler (Chi - QB) QBBench
BN Laveranues Coles (Cin - WR)
BN Trent Edwards (Buf - QB)

Jim

So here is the team I drafted with the 3rd Pick in the league I have been in for several years. It is a standard yahoo style TD league, though we do offer a bonus for yardage milestones. I welcome any feedback from you sports gurus-

WR Randy Moss (NE - WR)
K Nick Folk (Dal - K)
DEF Baltimore

BN Reggie Bush (NO - RB)

Jim

IMO, you're setting pretty. High risk, high reward on your WR however. If Moss returns to form w/ Brady being back he may just be the Man again. Owens is a huge question mark though, if he pays off you're going to do very well. I really like your RBs. A grinder who will get you steady points with Portis and a guy that can break big games off in Drew. For as many times as Winslow has screwed me in drafts, he can piss up a rope. That's just personal. :D At any rate, you should be solid to spectacular, good luck to you.

WR Randy Moss (NE - WR)
K Nick Folk (Dal - K)
DEF Baltimore

BN Reggie Bush (NO - RB)

Jim

IMO, you're setting pretty. High risk, high reward on your WR however. If Moss returns to form w/ Brady being back he may just be the Man again. Owens is a huge question mark though, if he pays off you're going to do very well. I really like your RBs. A grinder who will get you steady points with Portis and a guy that can break big games off in Drew. For as many times as Winslow has screwed me in drafts, he can piss up a rope. That's just personal. :D At any rate, you should be solid to spectacular, good luck to you.

I did take some risk in the hopes it will payoff. We have a rather large prizepool and it will provide me a great payday, or alot of tears LOL. Thanks for the feedback.

Jim