• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My first cigar bombs

whylieineedacigar

Yolalatlpwry
Dear Light this! (Kristopher) and searsa1 (Aaron),

Gentlemen, this really means a lot to me and I’m very thankful for this gesture of kindness. This is the first time I ever received a cigar bomb and it is funny that I happen to get two on the same day. When I first joined this forum I didn’t even know what a cigar bomb was nor ever expected to one day receive one, I only joined to make friends and learn more about this wonderful hobby that we all enjoy and love so much. It truly amazes me that I have only been here no more than a few weeks and I already feel as a part of the CP family.  I wished you guys could see the top of the line selection I received (I was very impressed by it), but I know it is not good practice to show off your gift.

I’m in debt with you gentlemen and thank you so much for this.

Forums are a dime a dozen, but communities like CP are rare. Nicely done gentlemen!

Rod said:
Forums are a dime a dozen, but communities like CP are rare. Nicely done gentlemen!
Agreed, 100% :)

A little welcome package Whylie. Maybe we can grab a smoke at my dive of a lounge in the Bx. one of these weekends.

Light this! said:
A little welcome package Whylie. Maybe we can grab a smoke at my dive of a lounge in the Bx. one of these weekends.

Let me know! I go to lounges almost every weekend  to have a smoke.