• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My first time

Dozerhead

No, not that first time. :blush: I had a nice package waiting for me when I got home from work today. I had a pretty craptacular Monday, but this more than made up for it. Not only was it my first time to be bombed, but it was by my own Secret Santa kid, of all people (good detective work, btw). Fivebyfifty, I look forward to trying everyone of these smokes. Your generous gesture was just the thing I needed on a day like today and it won't be forgotten. :thumbs:

Ted

No, not that first time. :blush: I had a nice package waiting for me when I got home from work today. I had a pretty craptacular Monday, but this more than made up for it. Not only was it my first time to be bombed, but it was by my own Secret Santa kid, of all people (good detective work, btw). Fivebyfifty, I look forward to trying everyone of these smokes. Your generous gesture was just the thing I needed on a day like today and it won't be forgotten. :thumbs:

Ted
:laugh: Nice job Santa!