• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My last SoCal Herf

wavescrashing

Bolis or bust
I just got orders for Hawaii and will be there for at least a couple years, so I'd like to have one last herf before I leave. I was thinking late January/early February either here at my place or a more convenient place in San Diego.
Shoot me a pm if interested.
Thanks,
Mike

I don't know if I will get to SD any time soon, but we have something planned for you if you show at the Tatuaje Event on Dec 27!

So what's a good date for everyone? I was thinking early February, but wanted to run it by everyone.
As for the location, I'm thinkin' my place on Pendleton since it's smack dab between LA and San Diego.
What say ye?

Oh, I think I can make this one and I won't have to drive 50+ miles! :thumbs:

I'll be there for sure! Oh, and Chaz, promise to tussle my hair and call me Sally?? :love:

It's been too long Charlie, it will be good to see you bro...

I'll be there for sure! Oh, and Chaz, promise to tussle my hair and call me Sally?? :love:

It's been too long Charlie, it will be good to see you bro...

It has been a long time! You can save the Sally stuff for IBQTEE1 and I defer to Matt and Matt for the hair tussle........officer!

Sounds good gents.
*threadjack of my own friggin thread*

Charlie, are you going to the Temecula event tomorrow?

*threadjack off*

I'll be there for sure! Oh, and Chaz, promise to tussle my hair and call me Sally?? wub.gif

Jon, is that why you grew your hair out? :laugh:

Sounds good gents.
*threadjack of my own friggin thread*

Charlie, are you going to the Temecula event tomorrow?

*threadjack off*

I'll be there for sure! Oh, and Chaz, promise to tussle my hair and call me Sally?? wub.gif

Jon, is that why you grew your hair out? :laugh:

I won't be able to make the event as I get home late tomorrow from my trip. ???

Nice herf action. Plenty of smokes, BBQ fajitas and cold drinks! Thanks for your hospitality Mike and great to see Wiggles (souldpuppy) and Jesus (42).