• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My mail man won't even stop anymore

This whole affair just keeps getting better every day, I can see the news headlines now.

Breaking news " Local man get blown out of existence and last seen drowning in a plethora of USPS boxes and cigars ".

Enjoy brother as I am sure there is more to come.

Bwhahahaha... well, we know what happened to all the yard gars from the Cigar Pass Raffle! :D

How much more fun would this have been if the bombers used Large flat rate boxes... You could have gotten your own mail truck :)

It seems to me like someone is out to get you. For some reason, I see another wave coming from the USPS person...

How much more fun would this have been if the bombers used Large flat rate boxes... You could have gotten your own mail truck :)

Certified mail would have been more fun. ;)

so next time its large boxes *sign required*. then before they open the boxes the could build a fort with them

Seriously, this is the type of thing that makes this place so great. The spirit of giving and the fun that comes from completely blowing someones house up and making their day(s) is so great to see. Way to go once again, B's and S's OTL!