• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My new end table humidor

woodbm

Drink a little drink, smoke a little smoke
Last week I posted that I finally closed on my new house and at the same time had picked up a montegue end table humidor. I have gotten it seasoned and purchased 2 1/2 pounds of 65rh beads from heartfelt industries. It's nice to have room for more smokes (for the time being of course). I had a 300ct humidor prior to this one. We'll see how long it takes me to out grow this one. :laugh:

imag0107.jpg
imag0106.jpg

imag0105b.jpg

Nice stuff. I like the look of it. Hope you post a few more pics once you start to fill that bad boy up!

Nice, I have came really close to buying one similar but decided not too until I have a man cave.

Wow that thing looks really great. I just love getting to the age that "Classic" furniture is considered cool by family and friends. Id be proud to have that in my house!

Congrats on the closing and the end table humidor. Looks great.

Very nice buy. I think I could pull something like that off without much resistance from the wife :cool:

Beautiful humidor you got there. If I were you I would order another one being that uy you will out grow quickly. I hae learned that that they look empty when you get them then filled before you know it. Just make sure you fill it with what you are going to smoke. When I bought a Aristocrat end table 10 years ago I didnt care what I bought I just had to have it filled so when I showed the masterpiece to eeryone it would be filled. Enjoy the beauty!

I bought my Montegue about 4 years ago and love it. I holds RH very well.

Congrats!

Ken

Nice! That is my favorite of the small end table type humidors. How many boxes do you think it will hold?

I've always wondered what the interior dimensions are.

Dimensions: 24”W x 26”D x 30”H

It's hard to say how many boxes it will hold. I would say between 12-20 depending on box sizes. It goes back pretty deep. Only con is kneeling down and reaching back in there to get boxes out.

Very nice humi sir. Love the color on it. I was considering one of these for my apt and was wondering how the seals are on them. ?

Nice humi. I looked at it a few years ago, but opted for something a little larger. Let us know how it goes!

Definately a beauty here... Good quality,nice size and good price point too! Now for the fun part,running out of room :whistling:

Very nice humi sir. Love the color on it. I was considering one of these for my apt and was wondering how the seals are on them. ?

I haven't had a problem with the seal at all. I have 2 1/2 lbs of 65rh beads from heartfelt and it holds between 65-67rh. Would definitely recommend this humi to others. If interested I would keep an eye on cbid. That is where I picked mine up from and got a great deal. Hope everyone is enjoying this Holiday time of year and enjoying plenty of great cigars!

I have actually been looking at this one for a while.

I would love to know how the seal holds 6 months to a year form now.

Way more stylish then either my Coleman Cooler or Vinotemp, now if only I had my own place so I could get one.....