• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Simple Quick Contest

rnccen

I don't have a title
Ok folks..heres a simple contest..little morbid but simple.

Guess how many automobile accidents were assigned to myself for investigation/reconstruction this week (Sat to Fri) that had severe injuries or fatalities.

The first one to guess wins a nice selection & bullet punch.

Only 1 guess per person

No duplicate guesses

If no one guesses exactly then closest will win.

Contest will end on Sunday July 18th 2004 at 11:59 PM EST.

Hints: There are 32 investigators to cover the State of Florida, I am one of those 32. My area consists of 8 counties which includes Tampa & Orlando.

My guess would be 12. We investigate four on five serious accidents every month in a county of 100,000. :(

I'm going to go with a much happier 3.

9 is as good a number as any.

I gotta go with lucky (or unlucky as the case may be) 13

Dave ;)

cigarsarge said:
My guess would be 12. We investigate four on five serious accidents every month in a county of 100,000. :(
100,000 in a county? WOW I though I was in the styx :p

Between Orlando, Tampa/St. Pete, Winterhaven, Lakeland, etc. that's a heck of a lot more than a styx type county like Windham County in Connecticut. :D

Okay, I'm guessing the eight counties are:

Pinellas
Hillsborough
Orange
Oceola
Polk
Lake
Pasco

with the 8th either being Brevard, Indian River, Manatee or Hardee which actuall kinda makes it tough. Now if I knew for a fact Brevard and/ or Indian River (with Route 95 running through the middle of both of them) was one of the eight it might alter my guess.

Okay, never mind........ I'll just take a shot in the dark:

Ya like them Gator colors? :D

Paul, can ya tell us which eight counties?