• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My son graduated from High School today

junkman_56

cigar smokin' caver
Well, it has been a great day. My son graduated from High School today and it was great. The weather was wonderful, which was good because it was held outdoors.
After the graduation ceremony, we went to his favorite Mexican restaurant to celebrate. Tonight I will sit down with a Casa Fuente Belicoso (2 years old) and some Knob Creek to celebrate.

Man, what a great day.

His next stop will be college in the fall. He has been accepted to James Madison University in their Honors program.
He is one smart kid (I figure he gets that from his mother…)
S7000641_small.jpg

Congratulations to your son !

You can see the pride in your faces.

Congrats to you and your wife for raising, and congrats for your son for achieving man!!! Enjoy it and now enjoy the college bills :) (Unless he is on a free ride)

Don

That is awesome! Can't wait until the boy hits that age. Congrats all around for your family! :)

Congrats, I bet you are one proud dude, My youngest will be a senior next year, lets hope he graduates!
good looking kid, he must have got that from Mom too :laugh:

Congrats on your son graduating! now where's his Casa fuente?!?!?! :D

Congrats my friend. Now hopefully in 4 years you'll be able to share a badass smoke and some of that knob creek with him for his second graduation ;)

Congratulations to you Carl and the Family, especially the graduate! :)
What cigar will the young man be smoking tonight? ;)

Thanks for all the kind words guys.

I'm very proud of my son and all that he has accomplished so far.
Rebel Herfer, He is not a smoker and does not really approve of my smoking.
That does not bother me in the slightest, he needs to find his own way in this big world of ours.

and Don there is no free ride for him (or me).
He is a geek, not an athlete. Only athletes get a free ride these days, just being smart does not qualify.

Not that I'm complaining mind you. I'm more then willing to help pay for his college education.
These days college is the transition from childhood to manhood.
He gets a chance to live on his own for a while and still come home every summer.