• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

MY SON IS HERE!

robnsue

SouthEast Ambassador
Hey Guys! Just a quick heads up that my son arrived yesterday at 11:27 am. He weighed 7lbs 3 oz and is 20 inches long!
Help me welcome John Patrick Ray to THE WORLD!!!!

i'll 2nd that. congratulations, rob! so what'd you smoke to celebrate?

Congratulations Rob! All the best to your family...Rod

A BIG Congrats my friend!!! Hope you've gotten all the sleep your going to need for the next several months! LOL

Congrats, and all the best to you and your family. I'll light one up tonight in the little guys honor.

WOOO>>HOOOO
Congrats man, a fine, strong name for the young man.
Hope mother and Babe are doing fine.(and dad)

So far guys I have lit up a BLT...a Anejo a PAM Torpedo all from my brothers here at CigarPAss.....You guys KNOW who you are! LOL

RobCongratulations to both you and Sue. I don't need to ask what did you smoke ...I KNOW :)God Bless you and your family:cool:

Congrats Rob and Sue! If this is your first, welcome to the wild world of parenthood. If not, relish in the fact that you have experience to fall back on.All the best,
--KTS--

hmm if we send him smokes now will they be aged well when hes 18?

Congrats Rob to you and your wife...Your first? Relax and enjoy the ride.JerryG

Congrats! Kids are great! I wouldn't trade my two for the world. Well, maybe my 14 year old for a good ISOM but that would just be a rental kind of thing.
:)