• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Wine-a-dor

Feynnehrun

Heya all,
Soooo....I've decided to upgrade from my vector desktop, to a wine-a-dor. Got my edgestar 28 coming in the mail. I will definitely post pics when I finish it all up nicely. I am thinking about hitting up chasidor for some trays and such. Until then I will prob just toss a few cedar cigar boxes in there. Anyone have any suggestions from the trials with their wine-a-dor? Seems like everyone else in the forum is pretty happy with theirs. I can't wait!

Nothing really other than to be sure to wipe it down thoroughly with soap and water, and keep the door open for a day to let it all air out. Or else it'll take a long time for that plastic smell to go away.

Also don't forget a couple digital hydros and 1.5 to 2 lbs. of heartfelt beads.

Enjoy! Look forward to the pics.

Yep I have the digital Hygro already and I ordered 1lb of heartfelt beads....Guess I shoulda ordered more. Which is probably what I will do right now!

Make sure to ready the Heartfelt sit really good, you get into square inches etc. I don't think you can over bead (correct me if I am wrong), but you don't want to underbead. Send Jim and email with interior dimensions and he will shoot you the straight skinny is there such a thing as unstraight skinny (ask Doc, if anyone would know, Doc would. :whistling:

Keep the cards and letters coming.

Initially, mine was too close to the wall and was having a hard time keeping up with the temp. Moved it out 6-8in. and has been perfect since.

Make sure to ready the Heartfelt sit really good, you get into square inches etc. I don't think you can over bead (correct me if I am wrong), but you don't want to underbead. Send Jim and email with interior dimensions and he will shoot you the straight skinny is there such a thing as unstraight skinny (ask Doc, if anyone would know, Doc would. :whistling:

Keep the cards and letters coming.
Huh? ???