• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Myrtle Beach Golf

Franco593

Gents,
I’m looking at going to Myrtle Beach with my father some time in Sept/Oct to play some golf. It’s been almost 15 years since I’ve last been there and was wondering if anyone could recommend some courses. I know it’s hard to go wrong there but I’m looking for a good bang for my buck and just in general some fun courses to play.

Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Frank

Thanks Gents...I did my internet due dillegence but was trying to get some personal opinions. It's funny both links you guys mention I literally just looked at... :laugh:

Caledonia was nice as was World Tour.
Played Dunes something or other - windy as hell!
That's my limited Myrtle experience.

-R

Hey Frank I will be there Oct 2nd thru the 9th. I go every year. There are so many great courses. Few of my favorites are

Prestwick
Legends
Kings North
Wicked Stick

I usually stay @ the Breakers on Myrtle Beach. Great hotel and have the best package deals and the golf staff are exceptional. They can get you any course in any price range.

Gents,
I’m looking at going to Myrtle Beach with my father some time in Sept/Oct to play some golf. It’s been almost 15 years since I’ve last been there and was wondering if anyone could recommend some courses. I know it’s hard to go wrong there but I’m looking for a good bang for my buck and just in general some fun courses to play.

Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Frank
FWIW...I've been going to Myrtle Beach every couple of years for the last 15 or 16 years now. I haven't ever done the package deal thing, preferring to go where the urge hit once I got there.
That being said, some of my own favorites: Waterway Hills, on RT 17, Long Bay up on RT 9 (kind of a long way, but a great course), MB National King's North, and my current fav, River Hills, in Little River.
There are very few dog tracks down there. Pick a couple and have fun!!