• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nashville Cigar Dinner

LarryH

Stogiesaurus
I'll be driving to Nashville on Friday to hopefully attend The Big Smoke. My Brother is involved in that he will be discussing the wines and spirits that will be served and gets his meal for free. I believe the cost is $70 but I couldn't find it anywhere in the advertising. If you're interested in attending you need to call by Wednesday because they have a minimum attendance and haven't met it yet. This will be a great event! :thumbs: I'd love to meet some of my Brothers and Sisters so if you can make it let me know. If this event gets canceled because of attendance then maybe we can meet somewhere for a smoke on Saturday.

This is the ad running in The Scene which I guess is a local entertainment publication. There's a 6+ minute video on the website about how Chappy wound up in Nashville that is pretty interesting.

BigSmoke.jpg

This has been postponed until April 2nd since there have been only about 4 reservations. They're expecting a couple inches of snow on Friday.