Naughty or Nice.... Hmmmmm... Floyd @SKYDIVNEKD

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
Well Floyd after weeks of searching my elves finally made it back to the North Pole with some intel to share with me. It seems you are very hard to find, living out in the boondocks. It must get quite lonely out there with just you and the sheep, oh wait that's someone else on my list, never mind. My elves also told me that they where chased around the farm by some angry birds and a couple dogs. You really should keep them things locked up, but then again I have never been a fan of birds. Well for now I am going to keep you on the Nice list, so don't screw it up. You don't seem to post much on the Today's Smoke, so maybe help Ole Santa out with what your likes are and I will see what I can rummage up.

CBoukal

Impeached Staff Member
Treat Floyd nice Santa, he is one of the better ones.

SKYDIVNEKD

Call me "Walt Kowalski"
Damn, can you guys call my boss and tell him I deserve a raise as well?! I appreciate the words, fellas.

First off, it's "seegars" bitches! And yea, them's the best kind to smoke. I have an English bully who loves him some pupperoni treats. He's my travellin buddy and they keep him on the straight and narrow. But hell, any treats but rawhide would work. Ain't no shit, he was chewing a rawhide once and I knew it was longer than what was sticking out of his mouth. So, being the good dad I am, I went over and gave it a tug, to take it away, and out came about ten inches of chewed, soggy rawhide. He just couldn't swallow it because he couldn't really chew it. His teeth don't line up, so he's unable to chew things in half.

What I'm really hurting for right now is "every day" smokes. My "ride to town" smokes. My "beat around the back yard" smokes. Seriously. I love the Padron 2000's and 3000's in Maddie(or natty), Fuente 858's, churchills, etc. Just the common every day smoke. You know, the ones CigSid recommends so highly(he'll try to tell you otherwise). You throw four or five of them in a bag, hell, I'd be set.

I'm a plain jane fella. Easy to please and blessed to call many folks on here "friend". I appreciate the kindness anyone would throw my way. Thanks for asking and Merry Christmas to you!

Floyd T

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
As you can see Santa, we all love Floyd. Treat him right, or we are going to tell @Thoughts Brad’s wife to yell at you, and believe me, you don’t want that 😂
I do not need anymore scolding, Mrs. Claus gives me plenty. Of course I know how to unload the dishwasher to keep confrontations to a minimum.

Floyd, Santa has been very busy getting all these gifts separated for all the degenerates on CP, but I have not forgotten about you. My elves have done a very good job and now it is time for me to do my thing. I hope to make your Christmas this year a good one.

SKYDIVNEKD

Call me "Walt Kowalski"
Santa, no worries my friend. Life happens and I'll be the last guy to give you chit about delayed delivery. You take care of those around you, first, then me. No rush and no stress. Thanks for thinking of me.

Floyd T

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
HOHOHO Just dropping by to let you know that Santa is a very busy man, but I managed to drop off your package to one of my helpers today. I am not going to give you a tracking just yet, don't want you to peak to early. I will keep you informed when it's getting close to arrival, should be sometime this week. Merry Christmas

SKYDIVNEKD

Call me "Walt Kowalski"
Well shit! I left the house at 11am today. Banjo and I have a business trip down south. We'll be back soon and will let you know what we've found. Michelle has secured the package, so we're all good. Apologies for the delay. Thanks for sending our surprises.

Floyd T

SKYDIVNEKD

Call me "Walt Kowalski"
Hello Santa,

I'll have feedback for ya later this evening. Banjo and I have completed our business trip and are headed home. Again, thanks for your kindness.

Floyd T

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
HOHOHO! Floyd, Santa knows all about hard work. When you get home, you and Banjo need to take it easy for a few days and enjoy some of Santa's gifts. Maybe Mrs.'s Floyd is already using her gift "don't be nasty" I know how you CP guys think. Anyways drive safe and have a Very Merry Christmas!