• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NCAA Brackets 2018

What is your favorite site for brackets?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FoMoCo

There was discussion about changing the site for our brackets last year.

Created a poll which closes tomorrow at about 12:00 PM Eastern. Want to give two days for participants to get their picks submitted.

Hi Eric, glad to see you back for the tourney, I’m in! I voted for CBS but that or ESPN are much better than Yahoo.

Hi Eric, glad to see you back for the tourney, I’m in! I voted for CBS but that or ESPN are much better than Yahoo.

Apparently, I like Yahoo so much, I put them in twice.
I do like the "Scenario Generator" at Yahoo, but CBS is fine as well.

I am fine with any. I voted yahoo out of familiarity. But I am kind of pissed at them for getting rid of the football bowls game...

A tie? House wins all ties.;) Yahoo will host us again this year. Since most, if not all, are returning from last year, it would probably be easiest to keep it there. I will create a new thread soon. If you were in last year you should be getting an email within the next hour or so.

Good Luck!

My better half and I are in for three. I'd like to copy and paste the first page in the Lobby and Contest section if no one objects. Sometimes people don't check the Sports section for contests (eg me for the Super Bowl). If anyone objects please feel free to delete my posts.

My better half and I are in for three. I'd like to copy and paste the first page in the Lobby and Contest section if no one objects. Sometimes people don't check the Sports section for contests (eg me for the Super Bowl). If anyone objects please feel free to delete my posts.

Fine with me. Thanks for spreading the word.