• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need assistance on prices for Cuban cigars.

Oldmancigar

I’m here to stay
A retail online store has posted an asking price of $590.00 for box of 25 Montecristo Especials NO.1 ( Lancero) box date MAR20
It seems to me to be exceedingly high, but I haven‘t seen these particular cigars for a few years, and not seen them for sale anywhere on the internet.
I’m not up on todays current prices. Anyone have information on the latest prices.
Any opinions on the price asked. I’m only asking for opinions only for my personal survey,
and not for opinions on me purchasing them, which is not allowed.

Last edited:
They're only expensive if they can be bought elsewhere at a lower price. I know nothing about this vendor, but a quick search seems to have answered your question.

Doesn't seem to be a Cuban release.....

These are so hard to get, the price has skyrocketed. The size is called Laguito No. 1’s, and I believe the only other similar sized production cigar being rolled currently is the Cohiba Lancero, which are much more expensive.

These are so hard to get, the price has skyrocketed. The size is called Laguito No. 1’s, and I believe the only other similar sized production cigar being rolled currently is the Cohiba Lancero, which are much more expensive.
I haven't seen a Cohiba lancero for sale in ages. Last ones I got were in Cuba 2017.