• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

need help for verification: partagas 170 aniversario

cubanash

cubanash
hi folks, new in here. need help to verify a cigar, i couldnt find any information about it. does anyone could tell if the partagas 170 aniversario humidors contains these Piramides with 2014 limited edition band? IMG_5483.jpg

can you post or send me a picture of the box as is it easier to tell with th box then the cigar themselves but in general bands like that i believe are used for limited editions

can you post or send me a picture of the box as is it easier to tell with th box then the cigar themselves but in general bands like that i believe are used for limited editions
This oughtta be good!

Let me guess, you bought these at a cruise ship port?

there is no original box with it, it came as a gift with a small humidor from other brand,

Last edited:
So now we get to the reason you joined.

Did you google :

Partagas 170 Aniversario Humidor​

indeed. i was searching more information about it, and ended up here, tried google, most of it from this series doesnt contain the limited edition band

Most don’t have the EL band because I don’t believe it is real. The 2014 EL were not Torpedo’s, they were a double robusto
yes i agree with you, the 170 aniversario humidor doesnt seems to contain such a cigar , nor the 2014el was a torpedo. i wonder if it's fake cigar, why would they make it so odd, would;ve been easier job without EL band

yes i agree with you, the 170 aniversario humidor doesnt seems to contain such a cigar , nor the 2014el was a torpedo. i wonder if it's fake cigar, why would they make it so odd, would;ve been easier job without EL band
That I cannot answer... If they smoke well, enjoy them, if not well...

that's my listing indeed. not an ads, i wonder if someone could provide information about this cigar, i had a few sticks, it's not my favorite but i wouldnt say its new cigar, it has distinct flavour profile,
You're trying to sell cigars that you don't know if they're real or not?
Now that you know they are fake, are you going to take the listing down?