• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need some assistance......

bfreebern

Yada, Yada, Yada.
My wife has been bugging me, to find this:

m-1144743.jpg

It looks like this is only in California and with the amount of beer that I have, I figured I'd at least get her a 4 pack to try. If anyone in California wants to grab me a 4 pack and ship it, I'll gladly send beer in exchange.

It's on the way! I'll send you tracking as soon as I have it.... Sending Christine eight of them to try!

You have this out in your area? I don't see it distro'd on the map, unless it's old data.

Thanks either way, much appreciated. I owe you one.

Ordered it from Liquorama.com. I used to order HTF beer from them all the time before we moved back from WV. Someone above 21 will have to be home to sign for it. So, I will send you the tracking as soon as I have so Christine can prepare to be home.

Nice move jfields - that sure beats the limp 4 that Freakburn had planned for her.

Well look who it is. Kirk...............how you been?

Ordered it from Liquorama.com. I used to order HTF beer from them all the time before we moved back from WV. Someone above 21 will have to be home to sign for it. So, I will send you the tracking as soon as I have so Christine can prepare to be home.

That's the place, where I was going to order, but figured I'd ask here first. I wasn't expecting anyone to order them online and have them shipped. Thanks dude, I owe you one/several now.

Wait for it.......

I'm scared a little.