• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Needing a Santa sub

bfreebern

Yada, Yada, Yada.
I need someone that isn't playing and wants to help fulfill one of our kids.

Another idea, if you wanted to take him, I am sure there are a few guys on here who would pp you money to cover the expenses.

I will be glad to PP you. If you don't want the PP, I can cover it too.

I'll be gladly to do some PP pl..... Uh...... I'll gladly PP some funds over to help.
'

Having had two straight years of being ignored by cigarpass Santa.

I’m more than willing to make it so another kid doesn’t have to go through it.

Having had two straight years of being ignored by cigarpass Santa.

I’m more than willing to make it so another kid doesn’t have to go through it.
You have not heard from your Santa this year?

I don't remember who my kid was or exactly what I sent (though I know it arrived on time, and I never sent fake CCs :p ), but man... I'm still embarrassed over how bad my first SS package must have been when I was just starting out. If it was anyone that is still active and remembers, I sincerely apologize, even after all these years!

I don't remember who my kid was or exactly what I sent (though I know it arrived on time, and I never sent fake CCs :p ), but man... I'm still embarrassed over how bad my first SS package must have been when I was just starting out. If it was anyone that is still active and remembers, I sincerely apologize, even after all these years!
You send someone a pack of swisher sweets and a 5 pack of coors light?