• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Needs to collect cigars bands for daughter

Ming Kwan

Seeking all cigars bands for daughter's art project. I can't smoke fast enough to give her my bands. She started to collect 2 months ago for her project. If you throw away your bands after smoking, please save them for her. If you collect enough for a letter envelope, she can send you a prepaid stamped envelope. Or you can mail her directly:
Polly Kwan
374 Maple Ave East
Suite 201
Vienna, VA 22180
Much appreciated!

WOW, hey how are, who are you?

Since your daughter shouldn't have to go with out because of your bad manners, how many does she think she needs.

Doc

I asked her, she said that depends on the color, shapes and patterns that are collected. I don't think I can answer you as I don't understand arts. She would appreciated any amount you may have. Thanks.

Don't you think it's a little weird to post your daughters address publicly on a forum for all to see?

Don't you think it's a little weird to post your daughters address publicly on a forum for all to see?
She is not worry as the building is occupied by mostly government branch service men one can think of. She is also an avid NRA member with several 22s.

She is not worry as the building is occupied by mostly government branch service men one can think of. She is also an avid NRA member with several 22s.

I don't see how any of that guarantees her safety, and I'd be beyond pissed if a family member posted my name and address, to a forum of strangers, soliciting gifts in the mail.

22's, yes they can kill ya probably more likely to just piss someone off

I appreciate your concerns. It was her idea and request in the first place. You have such a low regards of the members of this forum. Perhaps I am naive, I joinned this forum is because I trust the members here as we all have one thing in common. We are mature, experienced, and great stand up citizens of this great country. We love and enjoy great cigars!

I appreciate your concerns. It was her idea and request in the first place. You have such a low regards of the members of this forum. Perhaps I am naive, I joinned this forum is because I trust the members here as we all have one thing in common. We are mature, experienced, and great stand up citizens of this great country. We love and enjoy great cigars!

It's probably not the members of this forum that you need to be concerned about. But this forum is a public forum and can be viewed by anyone who just happens to stumble upon it while internetting.

It's probably not the members of this forum that you need to be concerned about. But this forum is a public forum and can be viewed by anyone who just happens to stumble upon it while internetting.

This was what I was eluding to. As well as stating what she has to protect herself with and who lives in the building is not a good idea.

You could have simply put to PM you for her address which would be safer.

And now any bad guys who may have stumbled across know where guns can be stolen from. Here's an idea, edit the addy out and post it on your profile which is visible only to members.....

No local cigar shop, where she can ask? Maybe they have bands laying around as well.

For example...

image.jpeg

Between the "guests" and data-mining bots, you have no idea who is viewing this information. An address plus 6 seconds on Google Maps gives someone not only a picture of the residence, but turn-by-turn directions. It's a different world we live in these days.