• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Netflix and other shows you are watching

The show was good on Fox, but much better on Netflix!

Absolutely. I didn't start watching it until last year on Netflix, but I knew that Netflix had picked it up for S4. After becoming so hooked on the show and characters, I was really afraid that Netflix would screw it up; make it more graphic and obscene just because they could get away with it. In my opinion, it is the perfect amount of "just a little farther" from network that the show needed. I'm not really sure where it goes with S5b and S6, but I can't wait. I'll be sad when it is over after S6.

I just watched "Once Upon A Time... In Hollywood". I know it's been out for about a year now, but just getting around to it. It was better than I expected, to be honest, after a lot of reviews I've read. I really don't think many of those reviewers have ever seen a Tarantino film before...

I just watched "Once Upon A Time... In Hollywood". I know it's been out for about a year now, but just getting around to it. It was better than I expected, to be honest, after a lot of reviews I've read. I really don't think many of those reviewers have ever seen a Tarantino film before...

I've been meaning to watch this.

It's definitely a different DiCaprio than you normally see. He actually looks grown and mature in this film, and I forgot it was him a few times. IMHO, Brad Pitt stole the movie, though.

DuCaprio has grown on me as an actor. There was a time where I avoided his movies, but now I look forward to them. The Departed, Shutter Island, and Inception are some of my all time favorite movies.

Lost in Space
Stranger Things
Grace and Frankie (Lily Tomlin and Jane Fonda are friggen hilarious in this. Quick, 30 minutes episodes)
Ozark (A must!)

Peaky Blinders (my favorite show)
Ozark (you just gotta)
Kingdom (we are on season 2, loving it)
Money Heist (awesome, we binged the entire thing, once you get over the eng

You are all making me want to start Ozark, now.

OITNB is great. If you haven't watched SoA or Justified, definitely catch up on those. House Of Cards was excellent, but I thought the last season could have been done better.

Peaky Blinders guys, @Brickhouse is right. The best.

Umbrella Academy is an unsuspecting superhero show, very good.

The Boys. A surprisingly good superhero show as well.

You guys named the rest.

Peaky Blinders guys, @Brickhouse is right. The best.

Umbrella Academy is an unsuspecting superhero show, very good.

The Boys. A surprisingly good superhero show as well.

You guys named the rest.

The Boys is on Amazon -- though if you are into superhero stuff it is really good. If you aren't, it's still good. :)

Canceled Netflix. Look into Cuties.

Netflix won’t be getting my money. Absolutely disgusting.

I've been following some of this story, at first I thought of doing the same. Cancelling and being done with Netflix. But, I am taking a "wait and see" approach. To see how they actually end up handling this "situation". I'm being optimistic and hoping it was approved by a small rouge minority of Netflix. Or that someone was naive enough to just believe a person's word without actually reviewing this video before acceptance. I've been a member from 2007 and they do have some very great programming. So I am giving them the benefit of the doubt first.

I also recommend Drive with Ryan Gosling. Don't expect this movie to be and a Fast and Furious clone. This movie is more of a neo noir. A slow burner where Gosling's actions speak more than he does verbally. The intro is on the list of all time favorite movie intros for me.

Wheelman with Frank Grillo. Similar to Drive with the difference being 99% of this movie takes place in the titular character's car as he navigates through various set ups. In Drive Gosling's character is cool, calm, and always thinking about his next movie, where as in Wheelman Grillo's character is on the edge and getting pushed closer and closer tp cracking. One of my favorite things about this movie is the lack of heavy CGI and the authentic engine notes from the Wheelman's main car and the car used at the end of the film ( I wont spoil it but my god does it sound good).

I've been following some of this story, at first I thought of doing the same. Cancelling and being done with Netflix. But, I am taking a "wait and see" approach. To see how they actually end up handling this "situation". I'm being optimistic and hoping it was approved by a small rouge minority of Netflix. Or that someone was naive enough to just believe a person's word without actually reviewing this video before acceptance. I've been a member from 2007 and they do have some very great programming. So I am giving them the benefit of the doubt first.
I can agree with this. I was a very early adopter of Netflix (remember Kibble?), and will do the same.

Other than Netflix, I am a big fan of Hulu, Amazon, YouTube TV and Gen2TV (free if you know how, for all my sports.)

I can agree with this. I was a very early adopter of Netflix (remember Kibble?), and will do the same.

Other than Netflix, I am a big fan of Hulu, Amazon, YouTube TV and Gen2TV (free if you know how, for all my sports.)

YouTube TV is highly underrated. It has one of the best UI of any streaming platform.

No mention of Cobra Kai?

Oh, HELL YES! I don't think this show could have been done any better. YouTube knocked it out of the park, and I'm glad Netflix picked it up for a 3rd and 4th season.

Just saw yesterday that Netflix axed production on the final season of GLOW. I remember watching the real GLOW as a kid, and the storyline mirrors reality pretty well. The acting was excellent, and the reviews and ratings were great. Another victim of COVID. Maybe further down the line we'll get the last season. The ensemble cast had such wonderful chemistry.

Oh, HELL YES! I don't think this show could have been done any better. YouTube knocked it out of the park, and I'm glad Netflix picked it up for a 3rd and 4th season.

Just saw yesterday that Netflix axed production on the final season of GLOW. I remember watching the real GLOW as a kid, and the storyline mirrors reality pretty well. The acting was excellent, and the reviews and ratings were great. Another victim of COVID. Maybe further down the line we'll get the last season. The ensemble cast had such wonderful chemistry.

GLOW was great. I was truly bummed when I heard it was canceled. Hopefully, once things settle down they can do something to wrap the show up. A late 4th season, like you said, or even a movie.