• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New/Active Content

LarryH

Stogiesaurus
I've tried both IE and Firefox and both are the same. Neither "Today's active content" nor "View New Content" actually produce more than about the past 12 hours worth of content. I also tried using "week" with "Today's active content" and it returned the same results as 24 hours. The longer time frames seem to work correctly.

I really like the feature that allows you to choose a time frame. When I'm away for a few days it would be great to use the "week" filter to catch up on everything.

ETA: Is it possible that the iPhone app is affecting the New Content function? The thing is though, I don't think I've started it in several days for exactly that reason. I just checked the running apps and it isn't one of them.

I am having the same issue. I signed on this AM for the first time since 930pm last night and only had 7 posts since that time show up in both the View New Content as well as Today's Active Content. When I get into a particular forum I can see that there have been many posts since my last read. I'd be interested to see how to fix this.

My messenger has been disabled. I don't know if i did something wrong or the system is corrupt. How do i get it fixed?