• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Ash Tray / Cigar Rest

Acclaym

Moderation in moderation
I've been in search of a cheap ash tray with a cigar rest lately with no luck..until yesterday. Me and the lady went to World Market and after looking around the kitchen section I came across this gem. I'm pretty sure it's a mini saute pan or something, I was so pumped up when I found it I didn't even read the tag. Perfect rest with a large tray - fits the bill. Does anyone else use any odd tray/rest?

View media item 12186

I don't have a rest, but for an ashtray I use an old clay planter. Keeps it all nicely contained and only needs emptying every few weeks.

Nice find, though!

I've been in search of a cheap ash tray with a cigar rest lately with no luck..until yesterday. Me and the lady went to World Market and after looking around the kitchen section I came across this gem. I'm pretty sure it's a mini saute pan or something, I was so pumped up when I found it I didn't even read the tag. Perfect rest with a large tray - fits the bill. Does anyone else use any odd tray/rest?

View media item 12186

I like it, what metal is it? I use a clay ash tray outside courtesy of Oliva Cigars, but it gets rained on and nasty and the last one started to fall apart. Usually get a couple of years, so depending on the material maybe it would last longer. Until I got the ashtray I used this.... View media item 11442

I've got a couple of ash trays, but I always throw the ashes and butts in the weber's ash catcher. I clean the grill before I use it.
2017-02-12_18.27.19.jpg

I had a stinky ashtray and it had 3 holders, not sure where it went. Guess I need to look for it.

Ok, so I went to Amazon in search of a spoon rest and this came up. Not sure I could actually use it though. LOL

upload_2017-2-14_17-22-34.png

Ok, so I went to Amazon in search of a spoon rest and this came up. Not sure I could actually use it though. LOL

View attachment 15461
The reviews for that thing crack me up.

"After getting my dog neutered, I missed having a set of nuts to look at. These shiny, hairless, steel nuts fill that void perfectly. Unlike real nuts, they are actually useful and hold my dirty spoons while I am cooking."

"My husband loves this "spoon" holder, although he does complain that it is pretty cold for the first few seconds until it warms up. How he wants one that will also hold his "fork". I'm going to buy an extra one for the shower."

View attachment 15461

Well, I take that back. This came in the mail today from those Hoovers in CA. I wish to say thank you very much and it is much bigger than I thought but perfect for a big stick. Thank you very much! I'm sure it can be cleaned if it is needed for.......ugh spoons and things. It is a very shiny, well made piece.
upload_2017-3-4_14-28-42.png

Well, I take that back. This came in the mail today from those Hoovers in CA. I wish to say thank you very much and it is much bigger than I thought but perfect for a big stick. Thank you very much! I'm sure it can be cleaned if it is needed for.......ugh spoons and things. It is a very shiny, well made piece.
View attachment 15665
Don't forget to freeze it in the summer ;) :D