• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Boswell Pipes up!

Some beauties to be sure. My favorite of the lot is already gone, though. :(

That's OK, I've had my eyes on a couple of other estates out on the web for a week or so. I just keep fighting the battle of "pipe or tobacco" in my head. I really don't need anymore of either (especially if you ask TheWife[sup]©[/sup], but there are so many great pipes out there and so many tobaccos I want to try.

I really need a couple of pokers and a couple of other straight pipes to round out my rack.

Picked up a couple of them on the opinions of folks here. I'll try to post pictures when they arrive.

Now that my collection is doubling, I'll have to get more serious about pipe smoking. :rolleyes:

Picked up a couple of them on the opinions of folks here. I'll try to post pictures when they arrive.

Now that my collection is doubling, I'll have to get more serious about pipe smoking. :rolleyes:

Which ones did you get?!

I'm very tempted to call them first thing tomorrow morning to try and snag that 'Worm Hole Wizard' but I feel weird about buying a 2nd pipe sight unseen before the first even shows up...