• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New CheapHumidors.com Site

Do you like our new site?

• Yes!

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No - and I've commented why!

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

HumiDork

Hey y'all, the CEO asked me to find out what you think about the layout, configuration, functionality, look/feel, psychic vibrations, etc. on our new website at CheapHumidors.com.

If you guys have some time, I'd really appreciate any thoughts or comments you might have! They'll go directly to the CEO. After all, you guys are a perfect focus group of our target market :)

Thanks!

Is it an in-house design?

Check the brand selector. Looks like there are some issues in the CSS that doesn't distinguish between ajax supporting browsers.

The site looks good to me. I noticed that y"all have some videos of some of the things you sell. Being someone who would possibly buy a new humidor in the future I think that it would be very helpful for someone looking to buy a humidor if they could see them in video as well. I think it would give a better feel as to the craftsmanship and a more detailed look. The photos I've seen on cheaphumidors.com look blury despite their small size. Those are a few things that came to mind.

It definitely looks nice, there are just a few small things that are noticeable, at least to me.

1) The brown buttons along the left side: you either have to click directly on the text to follow the link. You can't click on the button beside the text.
2) When you are viewing the thumbnails of products in a category, when you bring the cursor inside the large box surrounding the thumbnail the "view details" message appears. You either have to click on the image inside the box or the button. My thought is if you "mouse over" something and the image or icon changes, it should be an active link.
3) I preferred the old way of categorizing the cigars, especially with the larger brands like Fuente. Sub-categorizing them into the original, Don Carlos, Hemingway was more visually appealing and made it easier to find what you were looking for.