• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Cigar Lounge open in Northern NJ

Scottw

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A new cigar lounge is open now in Wantage NJ. Stix Cigars and Tobacco is located off Route 23 in the Wantage Town Center (190 Rt 23).

Inside the shop, it is impeccable and I was greeted by Heather, the store manager who shook my hand and brought me into the humidor. The humidor is the 2nd largest in the state of NJ and they are in the process of stocking it to 70,000 sticks which is quite impressive. Even more impressive was the price of the cigars. They had sticks at less than 10% highter than internet retailers and in some instances, cheaper than singles on internet sites. I picked up a Diesel Unholy for $4.49 and a CAO VR Moby for $5. They had the RP Vintage 1990 Torpedos for $7.99 which is below the $170 per box offered online. The most expensive stick was a God of Fire Double Robusto Tubo for $25.

In speaking with the owners, you can tell that they enjoy cigars but also want to help make the joys of smoking them affordable for everyday people. They explained that they are going to maintain the lowest prices around to allow just about anyone to come in and have a smoke. They had cigars ranging from $3.49 to $25.

In the smoking room, it is spacious and clean. Flat screen TV's adorn the walls and there is a exit out to a outside sitting area as well. The atmosphere was inviting and the manager of the store checked in on us regularly to make sure we were comfortable. She also threw away cellophanes, dumped the ashtrays, etc and made sure the place was neat and orderly. The lounge is also BYOB if you wish to bring along some libations.

For anyone in NJ, NY, CT or PA. I would strongly suggest making a trip to STIX. The owners have plans to have a few of these throughout the state in the future but for now, venture up to Northern NJ and enjoy a good smoke at a great price.

I took pics but they won't attach. I am using photobucket with no success.

Thanks for the heads-up. Wish they were closer to me - I'm in Bergen County.

I work in Paramus and live up here, it's only an hour or so if you care to come up one weekend or on a Friday night. Diesel Grinch and I are meeting there this Tuesday night if you are interested.

If you ever get a chance, post some pics. Would love to see how it looks!

I work in Paramus and live up here, it's only an hour or so if you care to come up one weekend or on a Friday night. Diesel Grinch and I are meeting there this Tuesday night if you are interested.

Thanks for the offer. Tuesday doesn't work for me but I'll let you know if I can make it over there at some point.

Just a heads up it's Tuesday the 20th. A little over a week. Looking forward to checking the place out.

DG